Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Make Money with NeverBlueAds


I remember when I first met the guys from NeverBlueAds. It was right after I was doing one of my round table sessions at Affiliate Summit a few years ago. Jordan Visco and a couple other guys from his company were impressed with my presentation and story on what I have done online, and thought we would be a good match for making some money. After talking with Jordan for a bit, I went onto my laptop and signed up as an affiliate. I would meet up with Jordan several times over the next year or two at the next Affiliate Summit and AdTech exhibits. I ran a few of their offers here and there, but really wasn’t pushing any volume worth mentioning. Really sucks meeting up with people you really like and always having the "so when are we going to make some money together" conversation year after year! I still talk to Jordan occasionally, but the other day I finally went a head and grabbed some of the offers on his network and placed them on a few sites.

It was late in the day, so I threw up a couple few offers on one of my high traffic sites… I made a quick $6.35. Nothing too thrilling, but testing starts out somewhere. The next day I had more time to send some traffic over and ended up making $33.95. Things are looking a lot better, now I should start optimizing a bit. I emailed Jordan to let him know I’m going to play around with some of the listings and see what I can do. We were both happy to see the next day brought in a cool $112.55. With my new optimizations in place, ONLY four days in with testing their offers I am up to $138.95! This is only a start, I’m aiming earning a few hundred a day with theses guys and their amazing offers!

I want YOU to start making some money now with NeverblueAds. Not only are they an excellent company to work with, but they also have very high paying rates and you are assigned your own affiliate manager as well. Unlike Google Adsense, NeverBlueAds is made up of a large variety of CPA type offers for you to choose from. You can also earn commission by sending new affiliates/publishers to their network. Their user interface is also very easy to navigate, the site loads awesomely fast and new offers and creative are all available on your main page when you login. I highly recommend NeverBlueAds, and you can signup by clicking here.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN NEVERBLUEADS!

No comments: